Scribble Tape? That’s A New One

console scribble

console scribble tape-thetapeworks.comTape used for sound and lighting console labeling has a lot of names-console tape, board tape, label tape, mixer tape, and on and on.

We recently came across a new term that makes more sense than it should.

The term is “scribble tape”.

If you’ve ever had to step up and mix a set after another sound person has labeled the console, you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about.

Leave a Reply