Most of the characteristics that make a tape product suitable for a specific process are things that can be quantified. This is particularly useful when comparing two similar products.
Here are the specs that describe, in detail, what makes Shurtape P724 the best tape for labeling sound consoles:
- Backing-Impregnated kraft paper
- Adhesive-Synthetic rubber
- Thickness-5.8 mils
- Adhesion to steel-57 oz per inch
- Tensile strength-30 lbs per inch
- Service temperature-40F to 150F
Harrison Bros. Inc.
47 North Chatham Pkwy.
Chapel Hill, NC 27517